Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So nervous

It has been awhile since my last post - it's just that I don't know what to say. I feel slightly nervous all the time, mostly that I will lose this great feeling of happiness and relief only to be back where I was a few months ago. Listen to me complain...

I seem to have all the "normal" (I hate that word) symptoms - sore, huge breasts and bloating. Other than that, nothing is too different, except for my superhuman sense of smell. I can smell a bottle of hot sauce in a different room and a glass of white wine from across the living room (mmm - I would love a sip of white wine).

We have an ultrasound at the clinic tomorrow morning, and maybe after that I will feel better.

See you back here soon - hopefully with good news!

3 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! Keep us updated, we're pulling for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! And thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete