Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tagged!

I owe Reagan's Mommy some answers, so here goes:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
India - my husband and I had a whole two-month trip planned when we finished graduate school. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we both got jobs that we really wanted and decided we should take them. We were also swimming in student debt at the time, so it might have been an irresponsible decision on our part if we hadn’t accepted these jobs. We still hope to go one day.
2. What is your happiest childhood memory?
This is a tough one. I had a pretty good childhood, but nothing is really jumping out at me at the moment. I do remember coming in to school one morning after a parent-teacher night during which parents were asked to leave a note for us kids to read in the morning. Both my mom and dad left me the sweetest note and I still have it until this day.
3. Do you have any nicknames? How did you get them?
No nicknames, just variations on my first and last name.
4. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?
I know it says single, but I have two. The first was to go back to school in a different city. I needed to get away from my life in Toronto, to get out of a relationship that wasn't going anywhere, and to get out on my own. This is also where I met my husband, making it a very good decision indeed. My second was our decision to adopt our sweet little doggie. I never had pets growing up, but I always wanted a dog - even though I was allergic. When my husband and I got settled back in Toronto, one of our first decisions was to look for a dog. Our pup is 6 years old now and I can't imagine our life without him. He makes me smile when I wake up, when I come home after a long day, and when I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment